Library class loader (setting system class loader parent)

Karsten Wutzke

Hi all!

I have a library class loader which can load classes from libraries in
some way. Anytime the system class loader doesn't find library
classes, it should automatically ask the library class loader to find
them. Logically the library class loader sits between the extension
class loader and the system class loader.

Is there any way to change the class loader hierarchy so that the
library class loader becomes the parent of the system class loader,
possibly at the earliest time possible when the JRE starts?

Karsten