Library update

REH

Hi all. I have updated my C++ library. New additions include:

array_type
This class template adds an STL vector interface to an array. The template
may be instantiated to use either constructors or initializer lists. This
class is useful for times when the maximum size of the container is known
and dynamic allocation is undesirable.

nfa
This class defines a non-deterministic finite automaton, which can be
matched against a given set of input. The NFA can be converted to a DFA
(deterministic finite automaton). The library also defines counting_nfa,
which adds counted cycles to an nfa. Cycles may be defined that loop for
exactly N times, at least N times, at most N times, or between N and M
times, inclusive. I have used this class template to implement an English
language parser and a regular expressions class (neither are currently in
the library) and it works very well.

I have also removed the "traits" from my pascal_set class template. Someone
suggested it might be overkill. After some reflection, I agree.

The current version may be found at:

http://www.richherrick.com/software/herrick_library.html

Comments, good or bad, are very welcome. I'd especially like to know about
any C++ Standards violations that exist.

REH