libxml2 and parsing

zen

Hi,

I'm trying to use libxml2 (with C) to extract some elements from an xml doc
which is in memory.

I've managed to parse the memory buffer ok into an xmlDocPtr but can't
figure out the functions I should be using to extract a repeated set of
elements.

For example:

name="harry">876</person>

How would I use a loop to pickup each person element in turn, and then
extract the name attribute, and the numeric value of the element?

Thanks in advance.