Limiting No. of Left Clicks on A Web Page

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
No we don't, so a flash solution is just as viable as any other.

And also the reason why absurd suggestions are being made. They
may flush out the OPs intentions. I mean what next, someone is
going to come on and ask how they can stop their visitors
sneezing?

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
I mean what next, someone is
going to come on and ask how they can stop their visitors
sneezing?

If they're sun sneezers like me, they can tell their visitors to stay out
of the sun.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
Or wear the darkest and coolest of wrap-around shades?

Doesn't work... it's the angle of the sun on a particular part of your
eye whose nerve is too close to something in your brain that triggers the
sneeze. Laser light shows trigger something worse, the desire to sneeze,
but not quite enough light to do it, so you sit there going "ah, ah, ah,
ah, ah...." and never get to the chew.

dorayme

Adrienne Boswell said:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme

Doesn't work... it's the angle of the sun on a particular part of your
eye whose nerve is too close to something in your brain that triggers the
sneeze. Laser light shows trigger something worse, the desire to sneeze,
but not quite enough light to do it, so you sit there going "ah, ah, ah,
ah, ah...." and never get to the chew.

I have been reading surprising figures about the extent of this
syndrome. By the way, AB, your introduction of this to the ng has
made this thread make the top ten in Google for "sun sneezers".

Neredbojias

Doesn't work... it's the angle of the sun on a particular part of your
eye whose nerve is too close to something in your brain that triggers
the sneeze. Laser light shows trigger something worse, the desire to
sneeze, but not quite enough light to do it, so you sit there going
"ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...." and never get to the chew.

What do you do in the rain, hiccup?

--
Neredbojias

Once I had a little dog
Who wagged its tail spritely.
But it walked by the harvestor
And now is shorter slightly.

Neredbojias

No, I melt.

Well, that's good. Some dames never thaw out.

--
Neredbojias

Once I had a little dog
Who wagged its tail spritely.
But it walked by the harvestor
And now is shorter slightly.

al jones

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme

Doesn't work... it's the angle of the sun on a particular part of your
eye whose nerve is too close to something in your brain that triggers the
sneeze. Laser light shows trigger something worse, the desire to sneeze,
but not quite enough light to do it, so you sit there going "ah, ah, ah,
ah, ah...." and never get to the chew.

Hmmmm.... Blue eyed and very near sighted, both of which aggravate the
condition I've heard called sun alergy (the sneezing fit when you step out
of doors into bright sunlight!)

I wear the darkerst sunglasses I can find (over contacts) and AB is
definitely right in that they don't help <period!> I can put them on and
step outside and start sneezing my fool head off!

AB - I've noticed that a little with some laser light shows, but hadn't
really thought about it - the difference being day and night (literally).

//al