Line Spacing with <code> samples

Andrew

Hi,

I am trying to post some code samples on a web site using <code>
code in here </code>. But I am a little puzzled as to how I should
achieve line breaks at the end of each line without using <br />.

Is there a neater way of doing this? I have something of an aversion
to <pre> and would prefer to use <br /> to this :)

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Andrew.

Andrew

Hi,

I am trying to post some code samples on a web site using <code>
code in here </code>. But I am a little puzzled as to how I should
achieve line breaks at the end of each line without using <br />.

Is there a neater way of doing this? I have something of an aversion
to <pre> and would prefer to use <br /> to this :)

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Andrew.

Hmmmm.....

Of course the subject should be 'line breaks' not 'line spacing'.
More sleep and less computer I think....

Andrew.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Andrew said:
I am trying to post some code samples on a web site using <code> code
in here </code>. But I am a little puzzled as to how I should achieve
line breaks at the end of each line without using <br />.

Is there a neater way of doing this? I have something of an aversion
to <pre> and would prefer to use <br /> to this :)

This thread on the very subject, in this group, from four days ago
should help.

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt....lnk=st&q=pre+code+css&rnum=6#49caed41633a541d>