linebreaks

Jan Karman

I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
(Remember the "poem-problem"?)

E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.

Is it a statement in the css for <p>?

Anybody,
Thanks in advance!
jk

RW

Jan Karman schreef:
I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
(Remember the "poem-problem"?)

E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.

Is it a statement in the css for <p>?

Anybody,
Thanks in advance!
jk

Can you give us a URL?
And specify the 3 lines you're talking about?

Jan Karman

RW said:
Jan Karman schreef:

Can you give us a URL?
And specify the 3 lines you're talking about?

I meant the three lines I just typed (top of post)
jk

RW

Jan Karman schreef:
I meant the three lines I just typed (top of post)
jk

How about making it a <PRE>-element?

<pre>
I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks &lt;br&gt;
(Remember the "poem-problem"?)
</pre>

rf

Jan Karman said:
I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
(Remember the "poem-problem"?)

E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.

Is it a statement in the css for <p>?

Er, what?

Jan Karman

RW said:
Jan Karman schreef:

How about making it a <PRE>-element?

<pre>
I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks
&lt;br&gt;
(Remember the "poem-problem"?)
</pre>

thanks Rob, wonderful!