    Anybody,
    Thanks in advance!
    jk
    Jan Karman, Oct 4, 2008

  2. Jan Karman

    RW Guest

    Jan Karman schreef:
    > I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    > Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
    > (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    >
    > E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
    > like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.
    >
    > Is it a statement in the css for <p>?
    >
    > Anybody,
    > Thanks in advance!
    > jk

    Can you give us a URL?
    And specify the 3 lines you're talking about?

    --
    Rob
    RW, Oct 4, 2008

  3. Jan Karman

    Jan Karman Guest

    "RW" <> wrote in message
    > Jan Karman schreef:
    >> I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    >> Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
    >> (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    >>
    >> E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
    >> like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.
    >>
    >> Is it a statement in the css for <p>?
    >>
    >> Anybody,
    >> Thanks in advance!
    >> jk

    > Can you give us a URL?
    > And specify the 3 lines you're talking about?
    >
    > --
    > Rob

    I meant the three lines I just typed (top of post)
    jk
    Jan Karman, Oct 4, 2008
  4. Jan Karman

    RW Guest

    Jan Karman schreef:
    > "RW" <> wrote in message
    >> Jan Karman schreef:
    >>> I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    >>> Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
    >>> (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    >>>
    >>> E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
    >>> like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.
    >>>
    >>> Is it a statement in the css for <p>?
    >>>
    >>> Anybody,
    >>> Thanks in advance!
    >>> jk

    >> Can you give us a URL?
    >> And specify the 3 lines you're talking about?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rob

    > I meant the three lines I just typed (top of post)
    > jk

    How about making it a <PRE>-element?

    <pre>
    I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks &lt;br&gt;
    (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    </pre>

    --
    Rob
    RW, Oct 4, 2008
  5. Jan Karman

    rf Guest

    "Jan Karman" < (remove the q's)> wrote in message
    > I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    > Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
    > (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    >
    > E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
    > like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.

    <pre>

    > Is it a statement in the css for <p>?

    Er, what?
    rf, Oct 4, 2008
  6. Jan Karman

    Jan Karman Guest

    "RW" <> wrote in message
    > Jan Karman schreef:
    >> "RW" <> wrote in message

    >>> Can you give us a URL?
    >>> And specify the 3 lines you're talking about?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Rob

    >> I meant the three lines I just typed (top of post)
    >> jk

    > How about making it a <PRE>-element?
    >
    > <pre>
    > I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    > Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks
    > &lt;br&gt;
    > (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    > </pre>
    >
    > --
    > Rob

    thanks Rob, wonderful!
    jk
    Jan Karman, Oct 4, 2008
  7. Jan Karman

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode, <48e75683$1$27229$>, the
    lovely and talented Jan Karman broadcast on alt.html:

    > I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    > Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks <br>
    > (Remember the "poem-problem"?)

    > E.g I want those three lines in my HTML-source and get it exactly
    > like that on my web-page - without linebreaks, <br>'s, that is.

    > Is it a statement in the css for <p>?

    > Anybody,
    > Thanks in advance!
    > jk

    <pre>
    I'm sort of experienced in designing websites.
    Still, until now I have not managed to get rid of linebreaks &lt;br&gt;
    (Remember the "poem-problem"?)
    </pre>

    --
    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>