lining a few items up in a row

rtconner

What I'm trying to do is line several item up in one row (preferably
within a LI). The first element *must* be a span tag (unless there
really is no other way, then I have a lot of work to do) The
second(through.. 4th?) element(s) can be anything. But I can promise
there are always three blobs of text I'll have to put after the span in
each row. They can be in one table with 3 td's or 3, divs.. I don't
care. What I want though is the first element aligned on the left, and
the next two aligned on the right.

Here is a visual-

Span Left Text Right Text
* text1 right1 right2

Anything that works in IE 6+, and latest Mozilla is fine.

This code works in Mozilla, not IE.
<ul>
<li style="width:100%;background-color:#FFBBAA">
style="display:inline">
aligned left

right1

right2