    and I have searched endlessly on how handle the event
    this way with no avail.

    ANY help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Michael, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Michael

    Guest Guest

    ok, i finally figured it out on my own. for anyone who
    reads this here is how i did it.

    I used LinkButtons in my custom control class - included
    the System.Web assembly - then used
    HttpContext.Current.Response.Write("<script
    language=javascript>parent.location.href
    (yourURL.aspx</script>"); in the LinkButton Click event.

    Now im sure there is a better way and please advise me if
    so Webmasters. I did use the newsgroup as a refernce so,
    Thanks!!

    a .NavigateUrl

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003