Linker error - CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100:

quad

Anybody has any idea what this error is?

CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR,
name:23460, language:0x0813

Mike Wahler

quad said:
Anybody has any idea what this error is?

I suspect your documentation can tell you.
CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR,
name:23460, language:0x0813

Well, it's certainly not an error message about
a C++ language issue, since C++ has no notion of
'resource'. I know of no C++ compilers named
'CVTRES'.

Try checking your documentation and/or visiting
a newsgroup where 'CVTRES' is topical. Here we
only discuss the C++ language itself.

-Mike

quad

I suspect your documentation can tell you.

Well, it is MS visual studio 2005 linker issue.
The documentation sez:

Error Message
duplicate resource type:type, name:name, language:language, flags:flags,
size:size

The given resource was specified more than once.

You can get this error if the linker is creating a type library and you did
not specify /TLBID and a resource in your project already uses 1. In this
case, specify /TLBID and specify another number up to 65535.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

Anybody has any idea what this error is?

CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR,
name:23460, language:0x0813

Nope, but a simple google on CVT1100 tells me that you are having
problems with your resource files (something about duplicate entries).
Anyway, try googling a bit or a group dedicated to Windows development/
Visual Studio.