    Anybody has any idea what this error is?

    CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR,
    name:23460, language:0x0813

    quad, Jun 8, 2007

  2. quad

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT] Linker error - CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100:

    "quad" <> wrote in message
    > Anybody has any idea what this error is?

    I suspect your documentation can tell you.

    > CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR,
    > name:23460, language:0x0813

    Well, it's certainly not an error message about
    a C++ language issue, since C++ has no notion of
    'resource'. I know of no C++ compilers named
    'CVTRES'.

    Try checking your documentation and/or visiting
    a newsgroup where 'CVTRES' is topical. Here we
    only discuss the C++ language itself.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jun 8, 2007

  3. quad

    quad Guest

    In article <SQkai.2329$>, "Mike Wahler" <> wrote:

    >"quad" <> wrote in message
    >> Anybody has any idea what this error is?

    >I suspect your documentation can tell you.

    Well, it is MS visual studio 2005 linker issue.
    The documentation sez:

    Error Message
    duplicate resource type:type, name:name, language:language, flags:flags,
    size:size

    The given resource was specified more than once.

    You can get this error if the linker is creating a type library and you did
    not specify /TLBID and a resource in your project already uses 1. In this
    case, specify /TLBID and specify another number up to 65535.

    quad, Jun 8, 2007
  4. On 2007-06-09 00:27, quad wrote:
    > Anybody has any idea what this error is?
    >
    > CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR,
    > name:23460, language:0x0813

    Nope, but a simple google on CVT1100 tells me that you are having
    problems with your resource files (something about duplicate entries).
    Anyway, try googling a bit or a group dedicated to Windows development/
    Visual Studio.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Jun 9, 2007