Linux STL and GThreads

Chaman Singh

Hello,

I want to use STL without any threads ( GThreads removed ) and no locking of any
sort in any container.

It seems the Linux STL has GThreads. I want to get rid of it for some performance
tunning of my application.

Very urgent. Will be fired from job if don't get reply.

csv

Roger Leigh

I want to use STL without any threads ( GThreads removed ) and no
locking of any sort in any container.

It seems the Linux STL has GThreads. I want to get rid of it for
some performance tunning of my application.

There is no "Linux STL". GCC provides an implementation of the
Standard Library, though.

A GThread (a.k.a. Glib::Thread) has nothing to do with the STL, or
this newsgroup. comp.os.linux.development.apps, or gtk-list at
lists.gnome.org would be more appropriate.
Very urgent. Will be fired from job if don't get reply.

Hmm. If I was fired every time it took me time to solve a problem, I
would have long been unemployed. However, I do take the time to do
things right. If my employers threatened me with the sack, I'd go
immediately--threats do not make for a happy job.