List box in ruby.

Appu

Hi,
I created two list box in HTML page.Now i want to add or remove
items from one
Listbox to another listbox .How to code this one in ruby.i included
two buttons -Add and -Remove.

pas5

Appu napisal(a):
Hi,
I created two list box in HTML page.Now i want to add or remove
items from one
Listbox to another listbox .How to code this one in ruby.i included
two buttons -Add and -Remove.

I thing the better and faster way is to code this in javascript.
If your intrested, just answer :)

Appu

pas5 said:
Appu napisal(a):

I thing the better and faster way is to code this in javascript.
If your intrested, just answer :)

Hi pas5,
Ya i already implemented this one in javascript,thats fine. Can
you tel me how to store selected text from the listbox in a file (in
javascript).. thanks for ur interest.