List elements on one line

chlori

Hello

I have a list like this:

<ul>
<li>one </li>
<li>two </li>
<li>three </li>
</ul>

By default the list looks like this (with bullets):

one
two
three

Can I (with CSS) change it to be on one line? Like this:

one two three

I don't want to change the HTML if possible because I'm
using the same list for a side menu and a horizontal
menu (with SSI)

Thanks for your help
chlori

Karl Groves

chlori said:
Hello

I have a list like this:

<ul>
<li>one </li>
<li>two </li>
<li>three </li>
</ul>

By default the list looks like this (with bullets):

one
two
three

Can I (with CSS) change it to be on one line? Like this:

one two three

I don't want to change the HTML if possible because I'm
using the same list for a side menu and a horizontal
menu (with SSI)

Thanks for your help
chlori

Yes. You'd use CSS 'display: inline;' on the UL and then style the LI's as
appropriate for your needs.

-Karl