    Another cuestión, Does anyone know a program to generate documentation
    from a ASP.NET project?? Thanks again

    , May 2, 2005

  2. Hi Antonio,

    >Another cuestión, Does anyone know a program to generate documentation
    >from a ASP.NET project?? Thanks again

    Are you talking about generating the documentation of the methods and
    properties? If so, you can try NDoc.

    http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 2, 2005

  3. Hi Antonio,

    Is it that you can't select multiple items in the listbox? Is the
    SelectionMode set to Multiple?

    <asp:ListBox id="ListBox1" runat="server"
    SelectionMode="Multiple"></asp:ListBox></P>

    Perhaps you could show us the code that isn't working so we could diagnose
    the problem?

    Ken

    <> wrote in message
    Hello!! I have a listbox with all countries. I select several and save
    to database. I want to get these countries from the database and select
    several listbox countries according countries I get from the database.
    Is this posible? I can select several of them, and click the save
    button to save in a database, but I don't know how I can get from the
    database several countries and select them in a listbox where I have
    all the countries. Only lets me to select one, no several. Can anyone
    help me?? Thank you very much.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 2, 2005