listbox control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by sreekar, Mar 20, 2007.

  1. sreekar

    sreekar Guest

    hi all i need the code for following example can any help me out.. thanx in advance

    This is a database table which contains classes and goods columns:

    Classes Goods

    class1 tea,coffee

    class2 fan,cooler

    class3 telephone,mobile

    class4 video,audio

    class5 vcd,dvd,svcd

    the front end part consist:

    listbox: in this listbox all the above classes should display.the listbox is a multiselect listbox.

    Button: the name is getgoods button:

    Multilinetextbox: in this goods has to diplay.

    The procedure is if select class1 and class3 in listbox and I will press the getgoods button then the regarding goods of these classes like tea,coffee and telephone,mobile
    Should diplay in the multilinetextbox
    sreekar, Mar 20, 2007