listbox

Oren

hi,

i have an aspx page: on it there is two server controls-
ListBox and button OK.
and there are two html controls too- file and input
button.

when i choose a file and press the input button, i just
adding the value and size to the list:

var oOption = document.createElement("OPTION");
document.all.item("list").options.add(oOption);
oOption.innerText = sFile;
oOption.Value = "2"; (another problem getting the size of
the file-an error accurd when ActiveXObject created...)

my question is: how can i "catch" all the list items on
the server side when clicking on the OK server button
(i added the list items on Javascript)?

Oren.

Natty Gur

Hi,

Are you aware that asp.net introduces files collection that holds
reference and data (including size) of all the files submitted to the
server from the client? So if you after the files the listbox is
needless.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377