Listing files in a directory with JSP

moonstonelane

Hi all.

I am running this web server and i have a listfiles.jsp that will list
the files that is contain in the same directory as listfiles.jsp

How can i implement this?

Andrew Thompson

On Jan 26, 1:05 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
I am running this web server and i have a listfiles.jsp ..

Do you?
...that will list
the files that is contain in the same directory as listfiles.jsp

Will it?
How can i implement this?

Why not look at your own (listfiles.jsp) source?

Andrew T.

moonstonelane

On Jan 26, 1:05 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

Andrew T.

I mean im running a web server and im writing a listfiles.jsp to list
the directory.

Sorry for tt misunderstanding..