ListItem individual Color

Ernie

I am aware that there was an issue with the earlier version of the
framework and the ability to render attributes properly. Has this been
corrected? I am trying to iterate through a DropDownList and change the
individual forecolor of specific items and it is not rendering. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx

A Plan without Action is a DayDream
Action without a Plan is a Nightmare

Joe90

Hi Ernie

I was wondering if you had solved this issue as I have exactly the same
problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ernie

This is still an issue. I have a work around. I created a class that
inherited the standard parser but if you maintian info in the viewstate
and postback without re-iterating the list, you will lose the
attributes. This is also in the new beta v2.0 of the framework so I
dont think it will be fixed any time soon.