    Thanx

    A Plan without Action is a DayDream
    Action without a Plan is a Nightmare

    Ernie, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Ernie

    Joe90 Guest

    Hi Ernie

    I was wondering if you had solved this issue as I have exactly the same
    problem.

    Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks

    Joe90, Aug 8, 2005

  3. Ernie

    Ernie Guest

    This is still an issue. I have a work around. I created a class that
    inherited the standard parser but if you maintian info in the viewstate
    and postback without re-iterating the list, you will lose the
    attributes. This is also in the new beta v2.0 of the framework so I
    dont think it will be fixed any time soon.

    Ernie, Aug 21, 2005