LNK2005

jemai_linda

Hi,

When i build my project i have the following linking errors:

nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator
new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z) déjà défini(e) dans
libcpmtd.lib(newop.obj)
nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator
delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z) déjà défini(e) dans
libcmtd.lib(dbgdel.obj)

For information, i'm working on the C++.NET language and i'm using a
software solution api with external libraries. I encountred a similar
problem when working on a win32 console application project and i
resolved it by ignoring the libraries that caused the problem and
reinserting them in the right order (in the project properties). When i
took the same code into a C++.NET project, this procedure didn't work.

Can anyone help me solving this problem !!!

Puppet_Sock

When i build my project i have the following linking errors:

nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator
new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z) déjà défini(e) dans
libcpmtd.lib(newop.obj)
nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator
delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z) déjà défini(e) dans
libcmtd.lib(dbgdel.obj)

For information, i'm working on the C++.NET language
[snip]

It looks like you;ve got the wrong libraries linked to your project.
Or got them linked incorrectly.

For more and better help you want to look in a newsgroup related
to microsoft stuff. Something with windows or DOS or .NET in
the name. Check out groups.google.com for something in the
microsoft.public.* groups. Chances are good the answer is just
waiting there for you to google it up.
Socks