Load a DataGrid from code

Bruce A. Julseth

I need to load a table with 3 to 9 columns and 1 to 10 rows. I assume the
DataGrid is the best solutions. If not can someone suggest something else.

Assuming it is the right solution, does someone have an example on how to do
it. My "idea" is that I'll have to build a recordset (which I don't know how
to do) and load the datagrid from the recordset..

Thanks for the help..

Michael Tkachev

Use a DataTable for load the datagrid. It's more simple.
OR create the XML file and load it into the DataSet.

Sincerely yours,
Michael B. Tkachev.
(e-mail address removed)

Bruce A. Julseth

Bruce A. Julseth said:
I need to load a table with 3 to 9 columns and 1 to 10 rows. I assume the
DataGrid is the best solutions. If not can someone suggest something else.

Assuming it is the right solution, does someone have an example on how to
do it. My "idea" is that I'll have to build a recordset (which I don't
know how to do) and load the datagrid from the recordset..

Thanks for the help..
I changed from a DataGrid to a ListView and, for the most part, I works
great...

Thanks to those who responded.

Bruce