    it. My "idea" is that I'll have to build a recordset (which I don't know how
    to do) and load the datagrid from the recordset..

    Thanks for the help..
    Bruce A. Julseth, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Use a DataTable for load the datagrid. It's more simple.
    OR create the XML file and load it into the DataSet.

    Sincerely yours,
    Michael B. Tkachev.

    Michael Tkachev, Jan 20, 2007

  3. What is the source of the data?

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 20, 2007
  4. "Bruce A. Julseth" <> wrote in message
    >I need to load a table with 3 to 9 columns and 1 to 10 rows. I assume the
    >DataGrid is the best solutions. If not can someone suggest something else.
    >
    > Assuming it is the right solution, does someone have an example on how to
    > do it. My "idea" is that I'll have to build a recordset (which I don't
    > know how to do) and load the datagrid from the recordset..
    >
    > Thanks for the help..

    I changed from a DataGrid to a ListView and, for the most part, I works
    great...

    Thanks to those who responded.

    Bruce
    Bruce A. Julseth, Jan 25, 2007