Jun 13, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello,
can someone please help me?

Topic: load c# dll from c++
I work in c++ (MFC) and I want to load my dll and operate functions within the dll (which is written in C#).

I tried write this:
#include <vcclr.h>
#using <mscorlib.dll>
using namespace System;
Assembly a = Assembly.LoadFile("Engine.dll");

but I get error use /clr option.
can somebody give me full example to load this dll?

somebody write that in order to do that I need to expose the C# .dll to COM
through interop and access it in C++ like you would any other COM
object.
but how can I write this in c++ (MFC)???

please help me,
jj