Load Page out of Sequence

CST

Hi All,

I have a "Digital Dashboard" that basically has 4 IFrame sections.
The page flows in the following order: Messages, Stocks, Weather, User
Links. Please note that this order needs to stay that way.
Everything but the Stocks section is pulled from our dB. I am using
the server control InetCtls.Inet to obtain the stock data from Yahoo
Finance.

The question I have is can I load the page using the dB driven sources
first and then the external source (e.g., Messages, Weather, Links,
Stocks). In other words, I need to page to render the Stock portion
last. What currently happens is the page loads, then "pauses" while
content. The pause is caused by the "screen scraping." If I can give
the appearance that the page has fully loaded, and then load the
stocks last, that would be perfect. I tried looking at script defer,
but I don't think that is what I want.

In summary, I have 1 asp page that contains 4 IFrames. I need to load
the page out of sequence. Is this possible? Any help would be much
appreciated. We are running IIS 5.0 w/ asp 3.0.

TIA!

Mark Schupp

I don't know if this would work with iframes but with normal framesets we
only include one of the target pages in the frameset tag. All other frames
in the frameset are loaded with a blank page. When that page loads it
executes JavaScript to load the next frame window with its page. That page
loads the next and so on.