Amir

Hey, I'm working on an IE toolbar and I need to load a CBitmap from a
bitmap file's internet address. I get the URL of the image from a
mySQL lookup, but is there a way I can load the CBitmap with the image
at this URL afterwards? I'm having trouble doing anything other than

Christopher Benson-Manica

Amir said:
Hey, I'm working on an IE toolbar and I need to load a CBitmap from a
bitmap file's internet address. I get the URL of the image from a
mySQL lookup, but is there a way I can load the CBitmap with the image
at this URL afterwards? I'm having trouble doing anything other than

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

Howard

Amir said:
Hey, I'm working on an IE toolbar and I need to load a CBitmap from a
bitmap file's internet address. I get the URL of the image from a
mySQL lookup, but is there a way I can load the CBitmap with the image
at this URL afterwards? I'm having trouble doing anything other than

This is off-topic for this newsgroup, but why not just download the image to
a local directory and display it from there? That's what most software does
(including IE, if I'm not mistaken).

-Howard