    pressed on the aspx page in Frame2.

    Can this be done?

    RML

    =?Utf-8?B?Uk1M?=, Sep 16, 2005

  2. I would do it this way:

    In the index.htm page, add this Javascript function:

    function RefreshChildFrame(childFrame)
    {
    document.frames[childFrame].RefreshMe();
    }

    In the page in Frame1, add this Javascript function:

    function RefreshMe()
    {
    document.location.href = document.location.href;
    }

    Finally, in the page in Frame2, on the onclick event of your "refresh"
    button, put this:

    parent.RefreshChildFrame(1);

    Hope that helps.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keSBMdWtzaWM=?=, Sep 16, 2005