Guest

Hello misters and miss,

I have an application web in asp.net 2.0. I have an Main.aspx page that
include javascript code like this:

window.location.href = 'anotherpage.aspx';

I want do this: while IExplorer do request to anotherpage.aspx page and
anotherpage.aspx is loading, I want to show a message "Loading page" in the
Main.aspx page.

Which is the best solution about this issue ??

Thanks in advanced, greetings.

jb

Alhambra said:
Hello misters and miss,

I have an application web in asp.net 2.0. I have an Main.aspx page that
include javascript code like this:

window.location.href = 'anotherpage.aspx';

I want do this: while IExplorer do request to anotherpage.aspx page and
anotherpage.aspx is loading, I want to show a message "Loading page" in the
Main.aspx page.

Which is the best solution about this issue ??

Thanks in advanced, greetings.
Use javascript to show some hidden html / or set innerhtml before
calling window.location .href

eg:
document.getElementById('lid').style.display='';