gh

I have a datagrid with four columns defined.

First Name Last Name Phone Select(This is a template column)

At runtime I create a datatable and populate it.

aTbl.Columns.Add("First Name", TypeOf(String));

Then I add the table to a DataView, which is used for the DataGrids
datasource. The dats shows up in the grid ok, but it adds the coloumns
to the grid to the end of the columns I have already defined. What I
would like to do, if possible, is set the columns up in the designer and
add the data to the columns at runtime. Am I approaching this correctly?

Thanks