Localized pages and change keylayout/Language by code (simulance Alt+Shift )

sastwhc

sastwhc said:
*Hi all
I try change language client side programatically.In my case farsi
Right to Left Language,the curser direction changed by dir=rtl TA
changed to correct direction but i dn't know how i can change th
language/keyboardLayout thats usually changed by using Alt+shif
manually in client side most function sendkey...the other function
and methods i know them works in WIN Application Mode and not allowe
in ASP.NET 1.1 as i know, about the OS and ...,I (and the users) us
Xp pro and The IDE is VS.NET 2003 and web pages are included we
Forms components(not HTML components), i whish if there is some on
can help me,any idea, suggestion can help me.
In abstract my problem is changing language when web page loaded an
let users fill Text Boxes in local language.
Thank you in advanced
SAS *

Hi
As you can see its a stop point,i try find a solution,Let me explai
more, there are many Localized/Globalized or multilanguage sites,i
such sites you can choose the language of the site depend on whic
Language is family to you, eg i can underestand english language but a
i do not know any Germany, in a bilangual English/Germany site i chang
it to English then i can read it easier,but most of these sites hav
not any filling part such as registration page in both language bu
some of them the Registration Page change to languages thats supprote
by such sites,i try change my site to a multi language supported site
i wish there is some can help me.
BR
SA

-