Localized XML file

shapper

Hello,

I creating xml files to hold localized resources such as posts,
documents, contents, etc.

For example, a post contains the following fields:
PostID, PostTitle, PostBody, PostCreatedDate, PostUpdatedDate and
PostIsPublished

Localized Columns:
PostTitle and PostBody

NO Localized columns:
PostID, PostCreatedDate, PostUpdatedDate and PostIsPublished

What is the best way to create a XML file structure to hold posts?

I always use SQL databases but in this project I need to use XML files
that I am not so used to ...

Could someone help me out with this?

Thanks,
Miguel

Martin Honnen

shapper said:
I creating xml files to hold localized resources such as posts,
documents, contents, etc.

For example, a post contains the following fields:
PostID, PostTitle, PostBody, PostCreatedDate, PostUpdatedDate and
PostIsPublished

Localized Columns:
PostTitle and PostBody

NO Localized columns:
PostID, PostCreatedDate, PostUpdatedDate and PostIsPublished

What is the best way to create a XML file structure to hold posts?

Do you need to keep translations or localized versions of the same post?
Or do you just need to store the language of each PostTitle and
PostBody? In the latter case simply use the xml:lang attribute e.g.
<Posts>
<Post>
<PostID>P1</PostID>
<PostTitle xml:lang="en">What's this all about?<PostTitle>
<PostBody xml:lang="en">...</PostBody>
</Post>
</Posts>