Locate and Read specific values from file

Gol Yass

Hi everybody

I have to write a java program that reads a file (which could be in HTML ,
SWRL , XML , ....) and locates specific tags , then extracts the values of
those specific tasks and manipulates it .

For example , it should go to <p> and find the value inside closed tags.
then I will instruct it to go to <Style> tag in the file and do something
else

Could someone please tell me what is the right function which handles this ?
I checked javadoc and found seek , but it takes a position value ...

I am new in Java and appreciate all your help

Gol