log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger.

jaja

Hi,
I guess there are few that are familar with this. I get it from time
to time (long times) but forget how I fixed it previously... bad boy :-
(

Can someone please help me with this?
I have a simple application - not a web one, not using any web server.
A simple swing application.

I assume the file is not in the right place although I tried to put it
in many places:
Under the mail directory, near the classes, inside a configuration
directory, and more.

The class path is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <classpath>
<classpathentry kind="src" path="src" />
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/log4j-1.2.14.jar" />
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar" />
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/jaxen-1.1-beta-5.jar" />
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/sftp.jar" />
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/classes12.jar" />
<classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER" />
<classpathentry kind="output" path="bin" />
</classpath>

Thanks!

jaja

Ok, as I expected I managed to deal with it.
Just found the directory to put the file.
For everyone who will need it - search a directory within your project
directories and try.
On my project I put it on \<projectname>\bin
Thats all!