log4j Warning

Aaron Boxer

Hello,

My application is using a jar file MyJar.jar that uses log4j (I have the
latest release of log4j).
I have put both MyJar.jar and log4j.jar in a directory in my classpath. I
have also
put the file "log4j.properties" into this same directory.

My log4j.properties file reads:

# Default Logging Configuration

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, stdout

#to increase logging level

#log4j.logger.org.dcm4cheri=DEBUG

#to decrease logging level

#log4j.logger.org.dcm4cheri=ERROR

log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ABSOLUTE} %-5p %x - %m\n

When I run the program, I get the following warning:

(org.dcm4cheri.server.ServerImpl).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aaron Boxer

Cowboy Bob

Aaron said:
Hello,

My application is using a jar file MyJar.jar that uses log4j (I have the
latest release of log4j).
I have put both MyJar.jar and log4j.jar in a directory in my classpath. I
have also
put the file "log4j.properties" into this same directory.

My log4j.properties file reads:

When I run the program, I get the following warning:

(org.dcm4cheri.server.ServerImpl).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Presumably you are initialising Log4J in your code using one of the
configurator classes? Can you post you code?

Bob