Login failed for SA account

Paul King

Ok, Im going crazy now - I had this working a week ago

Im using the SA account authentication to my test.aspx page. It was working
fine but now I get

Login failed for user 'sa'.

I had no password set on this account by default - how can I check someone
has not changed this password and revert this back to a blank password?

Your help as always is appreciated.

Paul.

George

Can you login using SQL Management Console?

George
My Site - Body Jewelry
Ok, Im going crazy now - I had this working a week ago

Im using the SA account authentication to my test.aspx page. It was working
fine but now I get

Login failed for user 'sa'.

I had no password set on this account by default - how can I check someone
has not changed this password and revert this back to a blank password?

Your help as always is appreciated.

Paul.

Paul King

Ok thanks - tried to access the SQL server using the SA account and somebody
has changed the password - how do I reset this back to <blank>?

Regards
Paul.

Bob Lehmann

1. Ask the somebody what they changed it to.
2. If you don't want people messing with the SA account, don't leave it
blank and don't give out the password.
3. Why the heck are you using the SA account to begin with?

Bob Lehmann