    with user name + password & simple database.
    When login to database - I want to see a table data with all it's columns.

    Thanks :)
    Eitan M, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Eitan M wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I am looking for a simple code of login to db
    > of asp dotnet (vb dotnet code).
    > with user name + password & simple database.
    > When login to database - I want to see a table data with all it's
    > columns.

    The two asp groups you included in your crosspost are devoted to classic
    asp, so you will be unlikely to receive help from there in the future. I
    would suggest you go to www.asp.net and check out the many tutorials they
    have there. If you have further questions, there is a message board at
    www.asp.net. Or you can go to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
    (see? it has "dotnet" in its name)

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 15, 2007

  3. Eitan M

    Guest

    CLASSIC ASP IS RELEVENT ASP.NET IS _BLOATWARE_

    STICK A MOTHER FUCKING CORK IN IT MVP FAG THEY KILLED VB FOR NO
    REASON

    On Feb 15, 3:31 am, "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <>
    wrote:
    > Eitan M wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > > I am looking for a simple code of login to db
    > > of asp dotnet (vb dotnet code).
    > > with user name + password & simple database.
    > > When login to database - I want to see a table data with all it's
    > > columns.

    > The two asp groups you included in your crosspost are devoted to classic
    > asp, so you will be unlikely to receive help from there in the future. I
    > would suggest you go towww.asp.netand check out the many tutorials they
    > have there. If you have further questions, there is a message board atwww.asp.net. Or you can go to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
    > (see? it has "dotnet" in its name)
    >
    > --
    > Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    > "NO SPAM"
    , Feb 15, 2007
  4. Eitan M

    Jordi Maycas Guest

    1. Make a form with user/password. (htm)
    2. Make an asp , and with Request.Form , take the parameters.
    3. With a select and rs("user") get the data from the database and comparte
    with use and password

    if

    else

    end if

    Jordi Maycas, Mar 26, 2007
  5. Thanks for the attempt to help, but I doubt that Eitan is reading this,
    given that he posted his original message more than a month ago...

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Mar 26, 2007