Long Web Form Validation Errors Not visible

Lit

Hi,

I have a web page that does not fit all on the screen vertically.

At the bottom I have a submit button,

When I click on the Submit button and have Validation Errors at the top.

the user is unable to see the Errors on top of the page.

I know that maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack is not in the picture yet.

Do I need some special set up here?

Is there a way to make the page to scroll up or down to the first Validation
error.

I need some Ideas.

Thank you,

Lit

Guest

Hi Lit,
all validator controls has SetFocusOnError property. If you set this
property to true invalid control associated with first validator (by
ControlToValidate property) will receive focus.

I hope this solve your problem.

Best regards,
Ladislav

marss

Hi,

I have a web page that does not fit all on the screen vertically.

At the bottom I have a submit button,

When I click on the Submit button and have Validation Errors at the top.

the user is unable to see the Errors on top of the page.

I know that maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack is not in the picture yet.

Do I need some special set up here?

Is there a way to make the page to scroll up or down to the first Validation
error.

I need some Ideas.

Thank you,

Lit

Alternatively you can add ValidationSummary control close to Submit
button.
Regards,
Mykola
http://marss.co.ua