    Is this possible?

    Thanks,

    Greg
    Greg Chapman, May 27, 2004

  2. Greg Chapman

    Helgi Briem Guest

    http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/scripts.shtml

    >The problem is that I
    >need to format the output that is received in the email. I have it
    >working now, but the email lists each field straight down the page. I
    >need to list a group of four fields across the page and then the next
    >group of four below that and so on.
    >
    >Is this possible?

    Yes.

    --
    Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

    Never worry about anything that you see on the news.
    To get on the news it must be sufficiently rare
    that your chances of being involved are negligible!
    Helgi Briem, May 27, 2004

  3. Helgi Briem <> wrote:
    > On 27 May 2004 05:22:13 -0700, (Greg Chapman)
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I'm trying to find a script that will allow me to submit the
    >>information from a form to an email address.

    > http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/scripts.shtml
    >
    >>The problem is that I
    >>need to format the output that is received in the email. I have it
    >>working now, but the email lists each field straight down the page. I
    >>need to list a group of four fields across the page and then the next
    >>group of four below that and so on.
    >>
    >>Is this possible?

    > Yes.

    Specifically the TFmail program which is designed to allow for templated
    output.

    /J\
    Jonathan Stowe, Jul 8, 2004