    someone Guest

    It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows publishing from
    VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.

    someone, Jul 15, 2003

  2. someone

    Mahesh Guest

    Try brinkster.com

    Mahesh, Jul 15, 2003

  3. i think webmatrixhosting is much better than brinkster.

    Benjie Fallar, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Hello,

    If you need a sample web server, please refer to http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/Download/Default.aspx?tabindex=0
    &tabid=1. Cassini Sample Web Server is a good start.

    If you want a free asp.net development environment, please check out web matrix at
    http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/default.aspx?tabIndex=4&tabId=46, which is also a very good tool.

    Thanks.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    !From: "someone" <>
    !Subject: Looking for a free ASP.NET provider
    !Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:09:24 -0700
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !

    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT], Jul 16, 2003
  5. You might want to try www.Brinkster.com. I use them for one of my clients
    and they work fine. I also have a free account and I have FTP along with
    some other standard things.

    --
    Brett Howard

    Howard, Brett, Jul 16, 2003
  6. someone

    someone Guest

    Is FTP with free account new? Brinkster did not give FTP access with their
    free account. I'll check it out.

    someone, Jul 16, 2003