Looking for a free ASP.NET provider

someone

It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows publishing from
VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]

Hello,

If you need a sample web server, please refer to http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/Download/Default.aspx?tabindex=0
&tabid=1. Cassini Sample Web Server is a good start.

If you want a free asp.net development environment, please check out web matrix at
http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/default.aspx?tabIndex=4&tabId=46, which is also a very good tool.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
!From: "someone" <[email protected]>
!Subject: Looking for a free ASP.NET provider
!Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:09:24 -0700
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
!
!It needs to support code behind. Would be great if it allows publishing from
!VS.NET, but if not, at least have FTP. Thanks.
!
!
!

Howard, Brett

You might want to try www.Brinkster.com. I use them for one of my clients
and they work fine. I also have a free account and I have FTP along with
some other standard things.

someone

Is FTP with free account new? Brinkster did not give FTP access with their
free account. I'll check it out.