    control would just show the selected node/department. When selected, has
    focus, etc, it would show the tree structure. Has any heard of such a beast?

    -Matt

    Matt Weaver, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Hi Matt,

    Try Telerik's tree view control at www.telerik.com

    My particular favourite is the ability to offer a tree view drop down list -
    http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treevi...amples&Example=Functionality/TreeViewComboBox

    Also with drag and drop functionality -
    http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treevi...xample=Functionality/DragAndDropToHtmlElement

    And with the ability to add right click context menu's on nodes -
    http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treeview/Default.aspx?Tab=Examples&Example=Functionality/ContextMenu

    Hope this is of some help. They offer a 30 day extensible trial - licencing
    is a bit of a pain under the trial period but the full-versions are
    unrestricted.

    Regards,

    Nick Stansbury
    Sage Partners

    Nick Stansbury, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Matt Weaver

    Matt Weaver Guest

    Yep. That's it. The DDL is exactly what I need.

    Matt Weaver, Dec 7, 2004
  4. The only thing to note is that you have to implement it with the code shown
    in the example - it's not a default setup unfortunately.
    Nick

    Nick Stansbury, Dec 8, 2004