-Matt

Nick Stansbury

Hi Matt,

Try Telerik's tree view control at www.telerik.com

My particular favourite is the ability to offer a tree view drop down list -
http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treevi...amples&Example=Functionality/TreeViewComboBox

Also with drag and drop functionality -
http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treevi...xample=Functionality/DragAndDropToHtmlElement

And with the ability to add right click context menu's on nodes -
http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treeview/Default.aspx?Tab=Examples&Example=Functionality/ContextMenu

Hope this is of some help. They offer a 30 day extensible trial - licencing
is a bit of a pain under the trial period but the full-versions are
unrestricted.

Regards,

Nick Stansbury
Sage Partners

Matt Weaver

Yep. That's it. The DDL is exactly what I need.

Hi Matt,

Try Telerik's tree view control at www.telerik.com

My particular favourite is the ability to offer a tree view drop down list -
http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treevi...amples&Example=Functionality/TreeViewComboBox

Also with drag and drop functionality -
http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treevi...xample=Functionality/DragAndDropToHtmlElement

And with the ability to add right click context menu's on nodes -
http://www.telerik.com/r.a.d.treeview/Default.aspx?Tab=Examples&Example=Functionality/ContextMenu

Hope this is of some help. They offer a 30 day extensible trial - licencing
is a bit of a pain under the trial period but the full-versions are
unrestricted.

Regards,

Nick Stansbury
Sage Partners

Nick Stansbury

The only thing to note is that you have to implement it with the code shown
in the example - it's not a default setup unfortunately.
Nick