Looking for Ace Developer in Chicago

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Martin, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    We are an early-stage startup with a great business plan, well-
    connected investors and board, and the seasoned management to execute
    on our plan. Our technology has been featured in SmartMoney magazine,
    National Public Radio, the Chicago Sun Times, Search Engine Watch,
    Yahoo Tech, and numerous television and radio news outlets across the
    country.

    We are looking for someone to take our development to the next level.
    This is a great opportunity for a motivated developer to have a major
    impact working with cutting edge technology.

    We are less interested in experience with specific technologies as we
    are in general development chops, willingness to learn quickly, and
    motivation and passion to succeed. We are currently working with one
    of the largest Ruby on Rails development shops, and are willing to
    train up the right person in Ruby to take the application in-house,
    working with some of the best Ruby developers in the country.

    Should be familiar with test-based development, extreme programming,
    or be willing to learn. Experience in:

    -HTML,-CSS, Javascript, and AJAX
    -Junit or similar testing frameworks
    -Web services
    -SVN
    -Apache and Lighttpd
    -Ruby on Rails, PHP, PERL, or Java2

    Please send a link to your resume and some examples of work that you
    have done. We will contact qualified candidates for a follow-up.

    Martin, Apr 20, 2007