Looking for comprehensive reference of supported tags / attributes

Kabuki Armadillo

Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which CSS
tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers / versions?

I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see a
y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must have
done this somewhere already, yes?

Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds for
unsupported elements.

KA

Helpful person

Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which CSS
tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers / versions?

I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see a
y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must have
done this somewhere already, yes?

Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds for
unsupported elements.

KA

Also a list of html strict accepted attrributes and events

Jonathan N. Little

Kabuki said:
Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which
CSS tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers /
versions?

I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see
a y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must
have done this somewhere already, yes?

Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds
for unsupported elements.

Doesn't have FF3 yet

http://www.webdevout.net/browser-support-css
Web Browser CSS Support

Kabuki Armadillo

Thx for that! I'd never heard or come across this site but it looks to have
lots of useful info.

Cheers,

KA

Raymond SCHMIT

Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which CSS
tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers / versions?

I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see a
y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must have
done this somewhere already, yes?

Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds for
unsupported elements.
Here is an old reference without CSS ....
http://www.freebookzone.com/goto.php?bkcls=webtech&bkidx=15&lkidx=1