    Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds for
    unsupported elements.

    KA
    Kabuki Armadillo, Jun 20, 2008

  2. Re: Looking for comprehensive reference of supported tags /attributes

    On Jun 20, 12:48 pm, "Kabuki Armadillo" <>
    wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which CSS
    > tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers / versions?
    >
    > I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
    > column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see a
    > y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must have
    > done this somewhere already, yes?
    >
    > Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds for
    > unsupported elements.
    >
    > KA

    Also a list of html strict accepted attrributes and events
    Helpful person, Jun 20, 2008

  3. Kabuki Armadillo wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which
    > CSS tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers /
    > versions?
    >
    > I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
    > column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see
    > a y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must
    > have done this somewhere already, yes?
    >
    > Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds
    > for unsupported elements.

    Doesn't have FF3 yet

    http://www.webdevout.net/browser-support-css
    Web Browser CSS Support

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Jun 20, 2008
  4. Thx for that! I'd never heard or come across this site but it looks to have
    lots of useful info.

    Cheers,

    KA
    Kabuki Armadillo, Jun 20, 2008
  5. On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:48:28 GMT, "Kabuki Armadillo"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a comprehensive online reference that lists which CSS
    >tags / attributes are / aren't supported by various browsers / versions?
    >
    >I'm thinking of some sort of table where one could go down a left-hand
    >column of CSS tags / attributes then across to the browser column to see a
    >y/n indication -- or perhaps explanatory notes. Surely someone must have
    >done this somewhere already, yes?
    >
    >Bonus marks if the tables lists or provides references to workarounds for
    >unsupported elements.

    Here is an old reference without CSS ....
    http://www.freebookzone.com/goto.php?bkcls=webtech&bkidx=15&lkidx=1
    Raymond SCHMIT, Jun 20, 2008