Looking for distributed cache solutions

Danny Ni

Hi,

I am looking for ASP.Net caching solutions, I know ASP.Net has built-in
cache in the web server, but in web farm environments, every server has its
own copy of cached objects. I am looking for solutions that can use
machine(s) other than web servers for storing and retrieving cached objects
, that way one web server can write cached objects to cached server(s) and
they will be available to other web servers .

Appreciate any suggestions.