    specifically im searching for iC86 version 4.5 (but i believe that
    higher version would be good enough).

    Thanks!.
    Xenomarz, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Xenomarz

    CBFalconer Guest

    Xenomarz wrote:

    > i know its an old stuff, but im searching for an old Intel C
    > Compiler for 80186 processor (iC86). i would be grateful if
    > anyone of you could lend me some information where i can get it.
    > specifically im searching for iC86 version 4.5 (but i believe
    > that higher version would be good enough).

    The Borland compiler TC 3.01 is available on their museum site,
    for no charge. The 186 is to all practical purposes identical to
    the 86, the primary difference being a couple of extra
    instructions and on-chip peripherals.

    --
    Chuck F () ()
    CBFalconer, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Xenomarz

    hhillarcher Guest

    Hi, if you are still looking for this, let me know. I have it.
    hhillarcher, Jul 8, 2005