Looking for programmers!

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Laia. This past few days I've been trying to create a videogame. I am a code n robotics teacher, but I teach little guys, so I only know the basics. I've realized that I am clueless when it comes to actually coding and developing a game.

I have the game all thought out, but I don't know how to bring it to life. It's not a complex game, mostly pixel art in an isometric perspective, and it's about staying alive as young person who just moved out (not dying of hunger n paying rent n stuff).

I'm looking for any programmer who might see this and think "that sounds like something I would like to work on". If that's your case you can contact me via gmail: (e-mail address removed)

Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
As request nucleo_type98 ,
please push forward by more details :)

do you have chose an 'engine' for 3D , Maps ?
is one language required more than another ?

Because nowadays, there is a wide choice of Techs living.

engines are crowding ( unity / robblox style / garrys mod and all the others ) , by one of this engine, achieving 'one' game can be simple or just a 'map building' within one of those tools, but that is not what I think about, I mind more about what you are expecting.

Ask a Question