    I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN Messenger
    packets and more if possible. Are there any open / shareware tools around ?

    tks

    lxrocks, Aug 10, 2004

  2. lxrocks

    CBFalconer Guest

    Re: Looking for some C libraries to assemble/dissamble MSNmessengerpackets

    lxrocks wrote:

    > I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
    > Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
    > shareware tools around ?

    Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
    This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
    want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

    --
    "Churchill and Bush can both be considered wartime leaders, just
    as Secretariat and Mr Ed were both horses." - James Rhodes.

    CBFalconer, Aug 10, 2004

  3. lxrocks

    lxrocks Guest

    CBFalconer wrote:
    > lxrocks wrote:
    >
    >>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
    >>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
    >>shareware tools around ?

    > Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
    > This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
    > want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

    char rahc
    [ ]
    =
    "\n/"
    ,
    redivider
    [ ]
    =
    ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc
    evah uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"
    ,
    *
    deliver,reviled
    =
    1+1
    ,
    niam ; main
    ( )
    {/*\}
    \*/
    int tni
    =
    0x0
    ,
    rahctup,putchar
    ( )
    ,LACEDx0 = 0xDECAL,
    rof ; for
    (;(int) (tni);)
    (int) (tni)
    = reviled ; deliver =
    redivider
    ;
    for ((int)(tni)++,++reviled;reviled* *deliver;deliver++,++(int)(tni)) rof
    =
    (int) -1- (tni)
    ;reviled--;--deliver;
    (tni) = (int)
    - 0xDECAL + LACEDx0 -
    rof ; for
    (reviled--,(int)--(tni);(int) (tni);(int)--(tni),--deliver)
    rahctup = putchar
    (reviled* *deliver)
    ;
    rahctup * putchar
    ((char) * (rahc))
    ;
    /*\
    {\*/}

    lxrocks, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Re: Looking for some C libraries to assemble/dissamble MSN messengerpackets

    lxrocks <> scribbled the following:
    > CBFalconer wrote:
    >> lxrocks wrote:
    >>>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
    >>>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
    >>>shareware tools around ?

    >> Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
    >> This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
    >> want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

    (snip)

    > ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc
    > evah uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

    (snip)

    MSN Messenger is not part of the C programming language.

    "As a boy, I often dreamed of being a baseball, but now we must go forward, not
    backward, upward, not forward, and always whirling, whirling towards freedom!"
    - Kang

    Joona I Palaste, Aug 11, 2004
  5. lxrocks

    lxrocks wrote:
    > CBFalconer wrote:
    > > lxrocks wrote:
    > >
    > >>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
    > >>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
    > >>shareware tools around ?

    > > Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
    > > This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
    > > want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

    .... snip ...

    > ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc evah
    > uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

    Since you obviously don't care for any help on the language, PLONK

    CBFalconer, Aug 11, 2004
  6. lxrocks

    lxrocks Guest

    CBFalconer wrote:
    > lxrocks wrote:
    >
    >>CBFalconer wrote:

    >>>Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
    >>>This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
    >>>want a group with "microsoft" in its name.
    >>>

    > ... snip ...
    >
    >>".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc evah
    >>uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

    > Since you obviously don't care for any help on the language, PLONK

    POQADCB

    lxrocks, Aug 11, 2004
  7. lxrocks

    -berlin.de Guest

    lxrocks <> wrote:
    > CBFalconer wrote:
    >> lxrocks wrote:
    >>
    >>>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
    >>>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
    >>>shareware tools around ?

    >> Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
    >> This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
    >> want a group with "microsoft" in its name.
    >>

    > ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc
    > evah uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

    Are we trying to be witty today? Sorry, but you failed miserably.

    *plonk*

    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ -berlin.de

    -berlin.de, Aug 11, 2004
  8. Re: Looking for some C libraries to assemble/dissamble MSN messengerpackets

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:36:28 GMT, in comp.lang.c , lxrocks
    <> wrote:

    >CBFalconer wrote:
    >> lxrocks wrote:
    >>

    >>>".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc evah
    >>>uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

    >> Since you obviously don't care for any help on the language, PLONK
    >>

    >POQADCB

    Congrats. You just got plonked by two of hte regulars here. Thats two less
    chances you have of getting useful help. It would not surprise me if
    several others have silently plonked you too.

    Top tip: don't get bolshy with the troops, they're the people who are most
    likely to be useful to you.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Aug 12, 2004