lookup table to populate textbox in a datagrid

tommy.tashjian

Hi,
I have a datagrid with a textbox column that needs a lookup table.
Now, I was going to just use a dropdownlist instead of the textbox,
but that won't fly here. So, what I need to know, is it possible to
have the following:
When a textbox in this column in the datagrid has focus and the user
hits a hot key, have a new form come up with a datagrid of available
values (along with their respective names), have the user select one,
then return back to the original datagrid and populate the value into
the textbox that had the focus before the user hit the hotkey.
thanks