loop ?

Tad McClellan

If someone doesn't like the posting guidelines for CLPMisc, s/he is
free to go elsewhere.

That isn't accurate.

If someone doesn't like the posting guidelines for CLPMisc, s/he is
free to post anyway (they just have less chance of getting an answer).

usenet

Purl said:
I invite all readers to write your own posting guidelines and post them
here on a weekly basis.

I've done this many times. My "personal posting guidelines" span
exactly one short sentence:

The CLPMisc guidelines (for which Tad is custodian) is a common-sense
guide to what exactly constitutes a "good question." It would be hard
to inadvertently write a "bad question" which conformed to these
guidelines, which is why I recommend them.

robic0

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:50:23 -0800, robic0 wrote:

Nah, no, noway..... theres just too much here to have fun with.