Los Angeles Python Users' Group, anyone?

mortenbagai

Hi,

I was rifling through python.org to see if there was an existing Python
user's group for the Los Angeles area. Doesn't seem like it, so maybe
we should start one? I'm interested in helping with the coordination of
activities etc.

Since everybody living in greater L.A. area is likely to have
superhuman tolerance for traffic and commuting times, I see no reason
why an L.A users' group couldn't cover the whole
LA/Valley/Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena/Long Beach/etc sprawl.

Anyone interested, please email me at: m AT bagai DOT com

Thanks!

/Morten

Matt

Hi,

I was rifling through python.org to see if there was an existing Python
user's group for the Los Angeles area. Doesn't seem like it, so maybe
we should start one? I'm interested in helping with the coordination of
activities etc.

Since everybody living in greater L.A. area is likely to have
superhuman tolerance for traffic and commuting times, I see no reason
why an L.A users' group couldn't cover the whole
LA/Valley/Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena/Long Beach/etc sprawl.

Anyone interested, please email me at: m AT bagai DOT com

Thanks!

/Morten

There is a SoCal python users' group:
They meet in the Los Angeles area.

Grig Gheorghiu

Hi,

I was rifling through python.org to see if there was an existing Python
user's group for the Los Angeles area. Doesn't seem like it, so maybe
we should start one? I'm interested in helping with the coordination of
activities etc.

Since everybody living in greater L.A. area is likely to have
superhuman tolerance for traffic and commuting times, I see no reason
why an L.A users' group couldn't cover the whole
LA/Valley/Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena/Long Beach/etc sprawl.

Anyone interested, please email me at: m AT bagai DOT com

Thanks!

/Morten

Hi, Morten

I'm the organizer of the SoCal Piggies. Please subscribe to the mailing
list and you'll get all the messages regarding our next meetings. We're
planning to meet for dinner in December (probably Dec. 7th) at a
restaurant in Pasadena. Check out the mailing list archives for
details.

Hope to see you at our next meetings!

Grig
Grig