Losing TextBox values

David C

I have an aspx page that has HyperLink controls that have NavigateURL set to
the current page. I was assuming that would postback but it comes back like
the first time in the page and I am losing values in one of my TextBox
controls. It is there when I first load the page from another page but gets
lost as soon as I click the HyperLink. What am I missing? Thanks.

David

Guest

I have an aspx page that has HyperLink controls that have NavigateURL set to
the current page.  I was assuming that would postback but it comes back like
the first time in the page and I am losing values in one of my TextBox
controls.  It is there when I first load the page from another page but gets
lost as soon as I click the HyperLink.  What am I missing?  Thanks.

David

Hi David

try LinkButton Control

Hope this helps

David C

Yes, my brain was not functioning. Thanks.