    I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how to get my post back??

    Thanks.

    Shalini

    Shalini Joshi, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Shalini Joshi

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Shalini Joshi" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi. I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see
    > it(for following up on the replies- which i got through email) on the
    > group or even if i perform a search on the group.
    >
    > Is it lost ?
    >
    > I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how to get my post back??

    Takes time for messages to propagate through the ether, and the google
    archives are a particularly bad way to follow current discussions. I suppose
    you could always unsubscribe from the group and then re-download all the
    message headers and see if it's there. Otherwise you just need a little
    patience. I can see it, and so obviously can a number of other people, so
    whatever you do just don't post it again... : )

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Shalini Joshi wrote:
    > I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see it

    If you are referring to a message you posted at 17:43 UTC, it's
    available on the news server I'm using together with Jeff's reply. If
    you are looking for them in Google Groups, please note that they will
    be displayed there only after several hours.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Shalini Joshi

    John Bokma Guest

    Shalini Joshi wrote:

    > Hi. I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see
    > it(for following up on the replies- which i got through email) on the
    > group or even if i perform a search on the group.
    >
    > Is it lost ?
    >
    > I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how to get my post back??

    Google is slow, hours.

    --
    John MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
    personal page: http://johnbokma.com/

    John Bokma, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Shalini Joshi

    John Bokma Guest

    Purl Gurl wrote:

    > Shalini Joshi wrote:
    >
    >>Hi. I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see
    >>it(for following up on the replies- which i got through email) on the
    >>group or even if i perform a search on the group.

    > If you want to have your post back, alive, you must free
    > all Smurfs being held prisoner in Fragglerock Land.

    And kiss Purl Gurl :-D

    John Bokma, Jun 18, 2004