Lost post

Shalini Joshi

Hi. I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see
it(for following up on the replies- which i got through email) on the
group or even if i perform a search on the group.

Is it lost ?

I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how to get my post back??

Thanks.

Shalini

Matt Garrish

Shalini Joshi said:
Hi. I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see
it(for following up on the replies- which i got through email) on the
group or even if i perform a search on the group.

Is it lost ?

I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how to get my post back??

Takes time for messages to propagate through the ether, and the google
archives are a particularly bad way to follow current discussions. I suppose
you could always unsubscribe from the group and then re-download all the
message headers and see if it's there. Otherwise you just need a little
patience. I can see it, and so obviously can a number of other people, so
whatever you do just don't post it again... : )

Matt

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Shalini said:
I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see it

If you are referring to a message you posted at 17:43 UTC, it's
available on the news server I'm using together with Jeff's reply. If
you are looking for them in Google Groups, please note that they will
be displayed there only after several hours.

John Bokma

Shalini said:
Hi. I posted a message on the group this morning. But I cant see
it(for following up on the replies- which i got through email) on the
group or even if i perform a search on the group.

Is it lost ?

I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how to get my post back??

Google is slow, hours.