    whats the best learning resource for xSQL and NT?

    thanks
    mark
    mark | r, Jun 21, 2005

  2. mark | r

    Roland Hall Guest

    "mark | r" wrote in message
    news:42b843b3$0$345$...
    :
    : whats the difference between PostgreSQL and MySql

    I have no idea. Why are you asking here?

    : does my NT server have to have any thing special running to allow me to
    set
    : up one of these (like MsAccess?)

    MS Access doesn't have an engine. It's a file only. To access it via ASP,
    as a database, it only requires a deprecated ODBC driver or a native Jet
    OLEDB driver.

    : whats the best learning resource for xSQL and NT?

    The best learning resource for NT is either microsoft.com or upgrade your
    OS. NT first came out in 1994.
    xSQL is unclear. MS SQL, MySQL, etc. can be found by querying google but
    you might want to start with their respective sites, microsoft.com/sql,
    oracle.com, mysql.com, postgresql.org, etc.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */
    Roland Hall, Jun 22, 2005