lots of questions

mark | r

whats the difference between PostgreSQL and MySql

does my NT server have to have any thing special running to allow me to set
up one of these (like MsAccess?)

whats the best learning resource for xSQL and NT?

thanks
mark

Roland Hall

in message
:
:
: whats the difference between PostgreSQL and MySql

I have no idea. Why are you asking here?

: does my NT server have to have any thing special running to allow me to
set
: up one of these (like MsAccess?)

MS Access doesn't have an engine. It's a file only. To access it via ASP,
as a database, it only requires a deprecated ODBC driver or a native Jet
OLEDB driver.

: whats the best learning resource for xSQL and NT?

The best learning resource for NT is either microsoft.com or upgrade your
OS. NT first came out in 1994.
xSQL is unclear. MS SQL, MySQL, etc. can be found by querying google but
you might want to start with their respective sites, microsoft.com/sql,
oracle.com, mysql.com, postgresql.org, etc.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */