lpod-python format content

Joined
Sep 14, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've downloaded the "lpod" library and have used a code sample to create an odt file. What I need now is to format the content I'm putting in the file by using the library. The documentation lists all the data types of the various functions, but does not provide the valid parameter values nor does it provide code examples to provide hints or guides.

I'm attempting to create a report generator that provides text and tables in a presentable format in an odt file.

Could someone point me to a code example, resource, or online help that could assist me in adding the following formatting to the body content of the odt file: centering, bolding, underlining?