    Space or bandwidth is not in question.
    So, 5MB is fine as long as it has LWP.
    Regards

    Ja0009, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Ja0009

    Uri Guttman Guest

    J> I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.
    J> Space or bandwidth is not in question.
    J> So, 5MB is fine as long as it has LWP.
    J> Regards

    and your perl question is?

    and the module is LWP::Simple. case matters.

    and does the name of the group have web hosting in it?

    and your subject is not what the posting is about. read the group
    guidelines.

    hth,

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Jan 6, 2004

  3. It was a dark and stormy night, and Ja0009 managed to scribble:

    > I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.
    > Space or bandwidth is not in question.
    > So, 5MB is fine as long as it has LWP.
    > Regards

    Just about all linux hosting provider have Perl & LWP::Simple. See www.webhostingtalk.com

    If you want root access (to install other modules) consider a virtual private server running user mode linux
    See http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/uses.html

    gtoomey

    Gregory Toomey, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Ja0009 <> wrote:

    > I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.

    I need to lose 15 pounds.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Ja0009

    Uri Guttman Guest

    TM> Ja0009 <> wrote:
    >> I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.

    TM> I need to lose 15 pounds.

    off with your head, i say, off with your head!!

    :)

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Uri Guttman <> wrote:

    > TM> Ja0009 <> wrote:
    > >> I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.

    > TM> I need to lose 15 pounds.
    >
    > off with your head, i say, off with your head!!

    That would only be good for 2 pounds ... since it is full of air.

    Tad McClellan, Jan 6, 2004
  7. Tad McClellan wrote:

    >> TM> I need to lose 15 pounds.
    >>
    >>off with your head, i say, off with your head!!

    > That would only be good for 2 pounds ... since it is full of air.

    Ah, so *that*'s why there's air!

    Chris Mattern

    Chris Mattern, Jan 6, 2004