LWP::SIMPLE

Ja0009

I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.
Space or bandwidth is not in question.
So, 5MB is fine as long as it has LWP.
Regards

Uri Guttman

J> I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.
J> Space or bandwidth is not in question.
J> So, 5MB is fine as long as it has LWP.
J> Regards

and your perl question is?

and the module is LWP::Simple. case matters.

and does the name of the group have web hosting in it?

and your subject is not what the posting is about. read the group
guidelines.

hth,

uri

Gregory Toomey

It was a dark and stormy night, and Ja0009 managed to scribble:
I need cheap or free hosting with LWP::SIMPLE module installed.
Space or bandwidth is not in question.
So, 5MB is fine as long as it has LWP.
Regards

Just about all linux hosting provider have Perl & LWP::Simple. See www.webhostingtalk.com

If you want root access (to install other modules) consider a virtual private server running user mode linux
See http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/uses.html

gtoomey

Uri Guttman

TM> I need to lose 15 pounds.

off with your head, i say, off with your head!!

:)

uri

Tad McClellan

Uri Guttman said:
TM> I need to lose 15 pounds.

off with your head, i say, off with your head!!

That would only be good for 2 pounds ... since it is full of air.